Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Want to get rid of a hacker on my iPhone

What to get rid of a hacker on my iPhone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 5:57 PM

16 replies

Nov 25, 2021 7:56 PM in response to Idkplzhelp

I really did get hacked…the hacker has turned on family sharing and also uses the health app and he set a passcode for my health app and I can’t access it…even after I reset my phone some settings are toggled on but they are dimmed out and you can’t get the settings to work…I know for a fact someone is controlling this

Oct 27, 2021 6:11 PM in response to Idkplzhelp

It's a scam. Ignore it.

A pop up said your phone has been hacked I was on go go a anime website and it gave me that pop up but I didn’t press close I didn’t close the pop up and I turn off my phone

That's the right thing to do.

In an abundance of caution (and to prevent the scam popup from reappearing), go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data.

Dec 26, 2021 7:59 AM in response to Ughnoplease

If you pressed the “close” button (which you now realize wasn’t really “close”) the worst that happened is an JavaScript function was installed in Safari that will pop up annoying ads on other sites. go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data which should remove it. If it doesn’t see→Dealing with Safari popups that do not go away | Communities

Nov 26, 2021 1:12 AM in response to Community User

No one can turn on Family Sharing unless you approve a request from your phone. And if you were so careless as to say “allow” when a message popped up on your screen asking you to join a family group you can just remove yourself.

and Family Sharing does not give the organizer access to anything on your phone, it is just a way to share purchases.

Nov 25, 2021 8:04 PM in response to muguy

please read what I wrote a little further down on this page…I don’t think I placed my concerns in the correct spot

Want to get rid of a hacker on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.