Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I recover the pictures on my broken iPhone?

hi my name is janet i would like if you guys can help me recover all of my pictures and videos that i have lost due to my broken phone . if you can plz help me my email is ****@ gmail.com thank i would reall appreciate it .

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 1:31 PM

If you had iCloud Photos turned on in the phone before it was broken, you can use an internet browser on any device and log into www.icloud.com and go to the Photos app there. Also, if you turn on iCloud Photos on a replacement device, the photos will sync to it. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on but do have a backup either to iCloud or to a computer, you can use that backup to setup a replacement device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2021 1:31 PM in response to Perez2400

If you had iCloud Photos turned on in the phone before it was broken, you can use an internet browser on any device and log into www.icloud.com and go to the Photos app there. Also, if you turn on iCloud Photos on a replacement device, the photos will sync to it. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on but do have a backup either to iCloud or to a computer, you can use that backup to setup a replacement device.

How can I recover the pictures on my broken iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.