Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro Keep Falling Out of The Case!

I thought I was trading up when I purchased my AirPod pros a couple of weeks ago. immediately I noticed that if the case ever fell to the floor of even if it were to open on the sofa and be jostled around, inevitably an earbud would fall out.

This happened three times in the past two weeks and today I wasn't as fortunate as I had been. I was a couple of hours away from home and it happened in a parking lot. they fell out of my lap and hit the ground and when I picked them up, I didn't think to check if they were both intact...I've never had to this with any of my previous AirPods, so it didn't occur to me.

when I got home and opened the case, the right earbud was missing. a call to apple was no help. even though THIS IS CLEARLY A DESIGN FLAW, and that I'd had them less than two weeks, apple was unwilling to do anything more than sell me another earbud for $100...grand total: 350.00 plus tax for wireless earbuds that last a little over 3.5 hours.

Although I've been an apple fan and have most of their products, I can officially say, this is unacceptable. All one has to do is take a look at the number of singles for sale on eBay.

I'm assuming this experience isn't uncommon.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 5:00 PM

This is very unusual. My AirPods Pro are retained in the case by quite a strong magnet and don't fall out even with a firm shake. If your case failed to retain the AirPod it could be there is a defect, so contact Apple Support and arrange to get the case checked including the retaining magnet.

2 replies

AirPods Pro Keep Falling Out of The Case!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.