Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone back up

I would like to back up all my photos and videos on my Iphone. May I know how?

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 3:28 PM

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you have iCloud Photos enabled, all the pictures and videos you take on your iPhone will automatically be uploaded to iCloud, so if you break or lose your iPhone, you'll still be able to access these photos and videos from another device.

Note that if you delete a picture or video on one device, it will be deleted everywhere.

If you don't use iCloud Photos, you can still back up your photos by backing up your iPhone. How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you back up your iPhone with iCloud, your photos will be uploaded every time that your iPhone backs itself up, usually overnight while your iPhone is charging. If you decide to backup your iPhone with your Mac or PC, all the photos on your device will be stored in the backup on your computer. You won't be able to access these photos from the backup on your Mac or PC, however.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2021 3:28 PM in response to Chaneliwy

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you have iCloud Photos enabled, all the pictures and videos you take on your iPhone will automatically be uploaded to iCloud, so if you break or lose your iPhone, you'll still be able to access these photos and videos from another device.

Note that if you delete a picture or video on one device, it will be deleted everywhere.

If you don't use iCloud Photos, you can still back up your photos by backing up your iPhone. How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you back up your iPhone with iCloud, your photos will be uploaded every time that your iPhone backs itself up, usually overnight while your iPhone is charging. If you decide to backup your iPhone with your Mac or PC, all the photos on your device will be stored in the backup on your computer. You won't be able to access these photos from the backup on your Mac or PC, however.

iPhone back up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.