Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I trade in ipad for iphone

can I trade in ipad for an iphone?

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 4:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 4:16 PM

You can trade-in one or more qualifying devices - either in-store at a physical Apple Store, or using the online trade-in process:

Apple Trade In - Apple

Each device is assessed its own right. If using the online trade-in, you will be sent a shipping kit for each device. Devices are returned, assessed and a credit value assigned. The trade-in value is returned to you by way of an Apple gift card for each device - and these can be used to purchase whatever you wish with Apple. 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2021 4:16 PM in response to kaykatz

You can trade-in one or more qualifying devices - either in-store at a physical Apple Store, or using the online trade-in process:

Apple Trade In - Apple

Each device is assessed its own right. If using the online trade-in, you will be sent a shipping kit for each device. Devices are returned, assessed and a credit value assigned. The trade-in value is returned to you by way of an Apple gift card for each device - and these can be used to purchase whatever you wish with Apple. 

can I trade in ipad for iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.