Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my Apple orders are still processing?

Hi, on Monday and Tuesday I made two orders online and they are still processing and I need them to be delivered before November 23rd. So why are they still processing?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 5:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 8:58 AM

When you made the order, it was plainly listed within what time frame you can expect to receive the items you ordered. Apple's online order system is real-time and quite accurate. You cannot get your items any faster than what you were told at the time of order. And your order will remain in Processing until the EXACT moment the items are preparing to ship. Not a moment sooner. And once they are Preparing to Ship, it will move to shipped quickly after that.

Did you not notice the delivery dates you were provided at the time of order?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2021 8:58 AM in response to carolinanu

When you made the order, it was plainly listed within what time frame you can expect to receive the items you ordered. Apple's online order system is real-time and quite accurate. You cannot get your items any faster than what you were told at the time of order. And your order will remain in Processing until the EXACT moment the items are preparing to ship. Not a moment sooner. And once they are Preparing to Ship, it will move to shipped quickly after that.

Did you not notice the delivery dates you were provided at the time of order?

Why my Apple orders are still processing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.