Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ free year not loading

I recently bought the new iPhone, so had 1 year free apple + . It does not show on my iPhone , but on my iPad the option is there to Accept Apple TV+ Free Year , but when I click on it the little circle just continues to look like it is loading, but it never goes any further ?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 7:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 9:47 AM

Besides Apple’s offer for an extended free trial, there are other offers from partners as well. Please be specific.

Apple’s offer has to be redeemed on the new eligible Apple device. Once you have signed up, then the subscription will also be available on your other devices.

The offer has to be redeemed within 3 months after first setting up your new device. So how recently was “recently”?

Apple’s offer for one free year was reduced to three months per July 1st, 2021. As late October is more than 3 months after that, this one year offer wouldn’t be available anymore to anyone.

Just one offer is available per user or per Family, regardless of number of devices purchased. You can’t get multiple trials.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2021 9:47 AM in response to Tyssonley

Besides Apple’s offer for an extended free trial, there are other offers from partners as well. Please be specific.

Apple’s offer has to be redeemed on the new eligible Apple device. Once you have signed up, then the subscription will also be available on your other devices.

The offer has to be redeemed within 3 months after first setting up your new device. So how recently was “recently”?

Apple’s offer for one free year was reduced to three months per July 1st, 2021. As late October is more than 3 months after that, this one year offer wouldn’t be available anymore to anyone.

Just one offer is available per user or per Family, regardless of number of devices purchased. You can’t get multiple trials.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

Apple TV+ free year not loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.