Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot install my macOS catalina

I wanted to clean my Macbook Pro 2019, so i started my Pc when to recovery mode, delete everything, my pc is wipe clean and i delete all the drive partition from my Mac.

can't able to install the macOS Catalina 8 gb file while installing the time is showing and got stuck at 2 min left. I don't understand what to do or how many gb is required to install the Catalina os, I have been trying to install for 5 days now.

Why is apple making this **** very stressfull, and when i want to boot from a USB keys it keeps telling me to upgrade and it keeps failing for more that 50 time now of trial thinking it will update. what am i to do?

How can a company like Apple produce a laptop for multi-purpose function and its not possible to do a clean installation from a flash key.

need help please!!!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 2:12 PM

Use Disk Utility to erase an Intel-based Mac as per Apple Instructions

How to reinstall macOS as per Apple Instructions

Similar questions

1 reply

I cannot install my macOS catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.