Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there anyway i can remove the apple id off this phone i bought it on market place

i bought a phone offline. they told me it just needed reinstalled and to connect to itunes. i did that and then i got it to the hello screen now its saying activation locked i can not reach the people that sold it to me what can i do? anything?

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 1:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 1:24 PM

There is no way to bypass activation lock without the assistance of the previous owner. You may be able to get help from buyer protection policy where you purchased it. See: https://www.facebook.com/help/228307904608701

1 reply

is there anyway i can remove the apple id off this phone i bought it on market place

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.