Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Air on and off while charging

i’ve been using my iPad Air 2months now. It’s quite new so I’m wondering what would be the problem. It’s not charging. It’s going on and off.

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 9:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 12:24 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in this support article:--> If your iPad won't charge, it might be a hardware problem (battery? charging port? other internal components?) but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

Since your iPad is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2021 12:24 AM in response to snappy234

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in this support article:--> If your iPad won't charge, it might be a hardware problem (battery? charging port? other internal components?) but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

Since your iPad is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Ipad Air on and off while charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.