Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get back the instructional videos for setting up Trackpad on my new MacBook Pro 14inch under macOS 12?

Hi, I am setting up a new macbook pro 14inch just arrived a couple of days ago. Upgraded to MacOS 12.0.1. Noticed in the System Preference, to set up the Trackpad, it used to have videos showing the different options, but now in the new OS (and the new MacBook Pro 2021), the videos are missing. The videos are still showing in my MacBook 12inch under OS 11.6.1.

Is this the macOS Monterey issue? or is it an issue specific to the new MacBook Pro 2021? How to enable the videos again so i can see clearly what options i like to choose? Thanks!

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 11:52 AM

I have a 2020 Intel MacBook Pro with macOS Monterey -- just checked and the videos are there. Not sure why they aren't displayed on yours but may help you narrow down the cause.

1 reply

How can I get back the instructional videos for setting up Trackpad on my new MacBook Pro 14inch under macOS 12?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.