Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos Redundant Delete

Please tell me that there is a way around the incredibly redundant/annoying double delete requirement in Photos. I see this question showed up here 6 years ago & the suggestion did not apply/work for me. I really hope that now there is an easy way/shortcut to keep my Mac from asking me if I am sure I want to delete each individual photo from my Photos library (on my Mac, not icloud) Yes, I know you can control/delete more than one image at a time but I just want the old iphoto's ability to delete, as I am looking closely at each image (not in "gallery mode" ) without being asked to verify as I edit.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 5:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 10:59 AM

If I select the photo to delete and use the key combination of ⌘+Delete I do not get the message you see. That key combination must moves the photo to the Recently Deleted album where you can go to remove all in there at one time.

2 replies

Photos Redundant Delete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.