Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Send audio from Bluetooth transmitter and record it via iphone or MacBook

I want to send a voice via aux cable to the Bluetooth transmitter and through the transmitter to the smartphone and record the desired sound as input or microphone in the phone. Is it possible?

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 1:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 2:02 AM

ShAhinZaHir Said:

"Send audio from Bluetooth transmitter and record it via iphone or MacBook: I want to send a voice via aux cable to the Bluetooth transmitter and through the transmitter to the smartphone and record the desired sound as input or microphone in the phone. Is it possible?"

-------

Perform as Instructed here: Use "Reset the Bluetooth module" to Fix Constant Bluetooth Disconnections - User Tip

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2021 2:02 AM in response to ShAhinZaHir

ShAhinZaHir Said:

"Send audio from Bluetooth transmitter and record it via iphone or MacBook: I want to send a voice via aux cable to the Bluetooth transmitter and through the transmitter to the smartphone and record the desired sound as input or microphone in the phone. Is it possible?"

-------

Perform as Instructed here: Use "Reset the Bluetooth module" to Fix Constant Bluetooth Disconnections - User Tip

Send audio from Bluetooth transmitter and record it via iphone or MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.