Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone 6s will not connect to my Wi-Fi network. My other devices all connect to Wi-Fi and work fine. I have tried reset Wi-Fi Network And my phone rebooted but still could not connect to my Wi-Fi network. I have Comcast

I need help with my iPhone 6s it will not connect to my Wi-Fi network. I did a reset and the phone rebooted but still will not connect to my Wi-Fi network. All my other Devices are connected to my Wi-Fi network and working well. I have Comcast Xfinity as my ISP. password I have for my net work does not work on my iPhone 6 S .

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 11:39 AM

Ok, in addition to the support article you arrived here from, see if the following can help:

If neither do, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly for further assistance with this matter. You can do so simply by selecting the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

14 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2021 11:39 AM in response to Super12scamper

Ok, in addition to the support article you arrived here from, see if the following can help:

If neither do, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly for further assistance with this matter. You can do so simply by selecting the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

my iPhone 6s will not connect to my Wi-Fi network. My other devices all connect to Wi-Fi and work fine. I have tried reset Wi-Fi Network And my phone rebooted but still could not connect to my Wi-Fi network. I have Comcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.