Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you just share use of Apple TV?

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 4:05 PM

Other users can also enjoy your Apple TV+ subscription, each on their own devices, if they are all grouped together in a Family Sharing group, each by their own Apple ID account. One of the group members has to take on the role of organizer, and invite the others. Then the others have to accept that, and you’re all good to go. The organizer has to set it up on a Mac, iPhone, or iPad.

Family Sharing - Apple

What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Add a family member to your subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

What types of content can I share with my family? - Apple Support

‘Purchase Sharing’ is optional with Family Sharing. This concerns items that you have purchased (different from subscriptions), e.g. bought movies. Purchase Sharing also requires that the organizer is responsible for the group’s billings. How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2021 4:05 PM in response to Bridge154

Other users can also enjoy your Apple TV+ subscription, each on their own devices, if they are all grouped together in a Family Sharing group, each by their own Apple ID account. One of the group members has to take on the role of organizer, and invite the others. Then the others have to accept that, and you’re all good to go. The organizer has to set it up on a Mac, iPhone, or iPad.

Family Sharing - Apple

What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Add a family member to your subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

What types of content can I share with my family? - Apple Support

‘Purchase Sharing’ is optional with Family Sharing. This concerns items that you have purchased (different from subscriptions), e.g. bought movies. Purchase Sharing also requires that the organizer is responsible for the group’s billings. How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.