Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My safari will not allow me to open any sites in their full detail. How can can this be fixed?

With the recent update on my MacBook Pro, my safari will now not allow me to open any sites in their full detail. How can can this be fixed?

Preferred Customer’s PowerBook G4 15"

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 6:13 PM

Reboot into Safe Mode, and try again.

If there are add-on security apps, add-on anti-malware apps, add-on VPN apps, add-on cleaner apps, add-on ad-blocking apps, any added Safari extensions, or similar apps, remove all those per the vendors’ instructions, and try again.

5 replies

Oct 31, 2021 6:26 PM in response to sdc2277

sdc2277 Said:

"My safari will not allow me to open any sites in their full detail. How can can this be fixed?: With the recent update on my MacBook Pro, my safari will now not allow me to open any sites in their full detail. How can can this be fixed?"

-------

Clear Temporary Internet Files in Safe Mode:

Boot into Safe Mode and then Clear your Temporary Internet Files of Safari:

1. Booting into Safe Mode: [hold down shift upon boot until the login screen appears]. See if this is still an issue. Safe Mode lets items run as default, without changes whatsoever. That is possible because caches of your macOS are temporarily disabled while in Safe Mode.
  2. Clearing your Temporary Internet Files (Cookies & Cache) of Safari: Cookies perform remembrance of certain site-entered data. Whereas Cache keeps a snapshot of the last time you visited a site.  Use this Link: Clearing History and Cache - Apple Communities

My safari will not allow me to open any sites in their full detail. How can can this be fixed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.