Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to cancel an app subscribtion on on my son's phone

My son downloaded an app that was $79.99 without my consent and I need help canceling it and getting reimbursed.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 10:01 AM

You need to cancel that subscription (see the article that led you here) and delete the related app.

Then use these instructions:--> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Apple will judge (and let you know via e-mail) if your request is eligible for a refund.

Should their judgement be positive, check the status here:--> Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2021 10:01 AM in response to maa0387

You need to cancel that subscription (see the article that led you here) and delete the related app.

Then use these instructions:--> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Apple will judge (and let you know via e-mail) if your request is eligible for a refund.

Should their judgement be positive, check the status here:--> Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

I need to cancel an app subscribtion on on my son's phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.