Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro Magic Keyboard space bar issue

on my iPad Pro the space bar on the magic keyboard not working properly. I need to press the option key everytime with the space bar to make it work. Any advice on how to fix this issue is much appreciated.

Thank you.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 1:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 5:49 AM

Tec2Learn wrote:

on my iPad Pro the space bar on the magic keyboard not working properly. I need to press the option key everytime with the space bar to make it work.

Go to your Accessibility settings and make sure that Space has not been mistakenly set to a special function. Turning OFF "full keyboard access" should help.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 5:49 AM in response to Tec2Learn

Tec2Learn wrote:

on my iPad Pro the space bar on the magic keyboard not working properly. I need to press the option key everytime with the space bar to make it work.

Go to your Accessibility settings and make sure that Space has not been mistakenly set to a special function. Turning OFF "full keyboard access" should help.

iPad Pro Magic Keyboard space bar issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.