Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to use number pages and keynote but not able to download than what to do next ?

I want to use number pages and keynote but not able to download than what to do next ? want make some Number file and want to some work on it so how can I do that all thing with current situation and if I am trying to download App Store show me that your OS must be grater the 11 and all that are not suppoted in my macbbok pro mid 2012 .

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 7:18 AM

It sounds as though you do not have any Pages, Numbers, or Keynote installed on Catalina, and have encountered the Mac App Store informing you that you need Big Sur or later to install the current versions. If you had older versions of these applications already installed on Catalina, there might be a means to get the last versions available for Catalina. Otherwise, there is no way to get past versions of these applications for Catalina.

You will have to use the iCloud, or iOS/iPadOS 14.8/15.1 application counterparts.

Or, you can use the free LibreOffice Suite which gives you word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and other tools. These do not read the Apple application formats from above, but do allow you to create Microsoft compatible documents.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2021 7:18 AM in response to satyam10

It sounds as though you do not have any Pages, Numbers, or Keynote installed on Catalina, and have encountered the Mac App Store informing you that you need Big Sur or later to install the current versions. If you had older versions of these applications already installed on Catalina, there might be a means to get the last versions available for Catalina. Otherwise, there is no way to get past versions of these applications for Catalina.

You will have to use the iCloud, or iOS/iPadOS 14.8/15.1 application counterparts.

Or, you can use the free LibreOffice Suite which gives you word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and other tools. These do not read the Apple application formats from above, but do allow you to create Microsoft compatible documents.

I want to use number pages and keynote but not able to download than what to do next ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.