Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay credit card expiration date update

How do i update my expiration date on my credit card in apple pay

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 9:11 AM

My cards have always updated automatically. See the following from Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

While you can't change your card number or expiration date, it should update automatically when you get a new card. If your issuer doesn't support updates, you might need to remove the card, then add it again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2021 9:11 AM in response to sandygigi

My cards have always updated automatically. See the following from Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

While you can't change your card number or expiration date, it should update automatically when you get a new card. If your issuer doesn't support updates, you might need to remove the card, then add it again.

Apple pay credit card expiration date update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.