Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

one air pod pro doesn't work. When I plug in my charging case I get a flashing amber light

one air pod pro doesn't work. When I plug in my charging case I get a flashing amber light. What do I do?

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 11:02 AM

Hey there porterfmi,

From what we gather you're having trouble using one of your AirPods.

There are a few steps you can take to help isolate the issue. This includes resetting your AirPods, cleaning your device and testing while paired to another device. Take a look at the steps listed in the article below. You can reach out to Apple Support directly if the issue continues.

If your left or right AirPod isn't working

Get Support

Warm regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 11:02 AM in response to porterfmi

Hey there porterfmi,

From what we gather you're having trouble using one of your AirPods.

There are a few steps you can take to help isolate the issue. This includes resetting your AirPods, cleaning your device and testing while paired to another device. Take a look at the steps listed in the article below. You can reach out to Apple Support directly if the issue continues.

If your left or right AirPod isn't working

Get Support

Warm regards.

one air pod pro doesn't work. When I plug in my charging case I get a flashing amber light

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.