Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card/IPhone

Do I need an IPhone to take out an AppleCard? Also, can I pull out a phone the same time I get the card?

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 1:05 PM

You can apply for an Apple Card at the same time you are ordering an iPhone.

If you apply for an Apple Card separately (i.e., while not ordering something) and don't eventually add it to an iPhone, you will only be able to use it to buy other products from Apple. See the following from How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

If you apply online and don't add Apple Card to an eligible iPhone or iPad that you own, you can only use it to make eligible purchases online and in-store at Apple.2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2021 1:05 PM in response to miley211

You can apply for an Apple Card at the same time you are ordering an iPhone.

If you apply for an Apple Card separately (i.e., while not ordering something) and don't eventually add it to an iPhone, you will only be able to use it to buy other products from Apple. See the following from How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

If you apply online and don't add Apple Card to an eligible iPhone or iPad that you own, you can only use it to make eligible purchases online and in-store at Apple.2

Apple Card/IPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.