Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro 16" M1 Max release date in the Philippines

Does anyone here have an idea when is the release date of the macbook pro 16" M1 Max in the Philippines? Thanks in advance for the reply. Stay safe..

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 6:49 PM

14 replies

Nov 17, 2021 5:00 PM in response to markfromnerang

Availability dates vary by country. Philippines release and Australian release are not connected.

For Australia they are already available for online ordering with 2-3 week shipping, and in-store pickup immediately for certain configurations. See here: link-> Buy 14-inch MacBook Pro - Apple (AU)

Wether the configuration you want will be available if you just walk into a store is, well, impossible to know.

Nov 18, 2021 12:25 PM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

Grant Bennet-Alder wrote:

Most of these are build-to-order.

None are pulled from a warehouse -- the ones in the stores are the base models Apple decided to pre-place there, and may not have the features you want, and are subject to prior sale.

Indeed, exactly what I said:

and in-store pickup immediately for certain configurations. See here: link-> Buy 14-inch MacBook Pro - Apple (AU)

Wether the configuration you want will be available if you just walk into a store is, well, impossible to know.

The point being, they are already available in Australia. Where as in the Philippines they have not been released yet, at all.

And I do understand the Max configs are unlikely to be available directly in store at any point anyway.

It's likely those will be available as custom orders only. Since its highly unlikely just any random Joe that walks into an Apple Store will be looking to spend $5000 dollars on one without notice.

Specific configurations like that are best left to online orders.

Nov 17, 2021 1:36 PM in response to angel926

HEllo,

Can someone please clarify - at least why do the M1 Max 32GB machines are taking so long for shipment? What is the hold up, and why doesn't apple tell the retail stores at least there is a delay on these? - Advertising say "OUT NOW" - which clearly is not the case, - since 26 Oct. - I ordered one on the 21st - 1 week before the release date of the 14" 16Gb.

Seems the shops have that model, but anyone ordering the M1 Max, have to wait, been a month now, what's going on? ETA on the 14" was correct, why do shops say "OUT NOW" .. when no shop has one yet, please explain????!!!

Nov 18, 2021 2:59 PM in response to Phil0124

I am in Australia - i placed my order on the 21 October and that was 4 weeks ago, - no body seems to know any ETA on any orders, even for the custom built ones, i only went 32GB not 64, as has been one month already! hopefully the 2-3 weeks for shipping is correct (which i have read in more than one place, ...) my point being it has been 4 weeks, which is more than 2-3, and no body has any eta for even an order from 4 weeks ago :D all goods, its alot of money spent on super extra RAM and MAX chip, i will sit and wait...

Does any body here have already got their M1 MAX 32GB and how long did it take (In australia)??

Macbook Pro 16" M1 Max release date in the Philippines

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.