Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i verify that my iPhone has a genuine apple display

how do i verify that my iPhone has a genuine apple display

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 11:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 10:52 AM

If you are getting the message that it is unable to verify it as a genuine display, then it's likely not genuine.

The iPhone would not issue the message unless there was a problem with the display.

If you had the display replaced by an unauthorized party and its issuing the message, then it's very likely not genuine.

If it's not issuing the message, then it's very likely genuine.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 10:52 AM in response to Posty101

If you are getting the message that it is unable to verify it as a genuine display, then it's likely not genuine.

The iPhone would not issue the message unless there was a problem with the display.

If you had the display replaced by an unauthorized party and its issuing the message, then it's very likely not genuine.

Nov 4, 2021 12:44 PM in response to Arhgfh

Arhgfh wrote:

How do I verify that my iPhone has a genuine apple display

Again:

How do i verify that my iPhone has a genuine apple display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.