Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About Ipad apps

Dear team,

I need your support about installing application's old version. I have MY232TU/A and OS version is 15.

I have to install Microsoft Edge or Chrome application old version. Could you help me about this subject, please?

Thanks.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 1:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 1:23 AM

On newer devices, There’s no means to install older app versions if you haven’t already had the older app version installed and backed up. And if you do have that, that’s still messy. You’ll want to run the current versions of Chrome and Edge. On older devices that are limited to older iOS versions, you might still get some older app versions, if the older versions haven’t been removed from the store entirely.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 1:23 AM in response to ozkan1903

On newer devices, There’s no means to install older app versions if you haven’t already had the older app version installed and backed up. And if you do have that, that’s still messy. You’ll want to run the current versions of Chrome and Edge. On older devices that are limited to older iOS versions, you might still get some older app versions, if the older versions haven’t been removed from the store entirely.

About Ipad apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.