Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 7 - Cellular

I would like to buy Apple watch 7 cellular in the UK. I can I be sure I will be able to connect it in Israel.

According to the website Apple Watch Series 7 (https://www.apple.com/watch/cellular/#table-series-7)

• Model A2476 (41mm)
  • Model A2478(45mm)

are supported in Europe.

When I purchase online I cannot see the phone Model.

The cellular provider in Israel cannot give me a certain answer just that USA models are not supported and that if I buy it i Israel its supported

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 1:18 AM

3 replies

Nov 2, 2021 7:22 AM in response to SharonSalzman

Apple Watch is a different device. And buying one in the UK with Cellular, to find it doesn't work in Israel, means you'd have to return it to the UK for refund within 14 days of purchase. You can't mail it back as Apple does not accept international shipment. Is the cost savings in the UK, truly worth the possible major financial deficit you'd experience having to go back to the UK to return it?

Apple Watch 7 - Cellular

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.