Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost IPhone

My phone was recently stolen. Today i received an email. Can you explain me what this is about? Did the thief turn on the device today? The find my shows the device is offline. Could you please hemp me?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 6:14 AM

Neither we, just users like you, nor Apple can get involved in a lost or stolen device.

Apple won't send you ANY message about your lost or stolen iPhone. If you get messages about that, they DO NOT come from Apple (NEVER reply to those messages).

These are the only steps you can perform in such a situation:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support, and/or:--> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 6:14 AM in response to prajina160

Neither we, just users like you, nor Apple can get involved in a lost or stolen device.

Apple won't send you ANY message about your lost or stolen iPhone. If you get messages about that, they DO NOT come from Apple (NEVER reply to those messages).

These are the only steps you can perform in such a situation:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support, and/or:--> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Lost IPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.