Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Trade-in Kit

I purchased the new MacBook Pro and need to trade in my old MacBook. I got instant trade-in credit with my Apple Card and was told by the Employee at the store that I need to request a trade-in kit so that I can send in my old MacBook. Can someone show me how to complete this task?

Thank you,

Cody

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 9:06 AM

CodyBlake wrote:

Can you tell me where to go on this page? I have searched for my answer on this page and it only seems to offer help with those who have not already initiated a trade-in.

When you initiate a purchase there is a trade in option—

if you are past that point call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 9:06 AM in response to CodyBlake

CodyBlake wrote:

Can you tell me where to go on this page? I have searched for my answer on this page and it only seems to offer help with those who have not already initiated a trade-in.

When you initiate a purchase there is a trade in option—

if you are past that point call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

Nov 2, 2021 8:58 AM in response to CodyBlake

CodyBlake wrote:

I purchased the new MacBook Pro and need to trade in my old MacBook. I got instant trade-in credit with my Apple Card and was told by the Employee at the store that I need to request a trade-in kit so that I can send in my old MacBook. Can someone show me how to complete this task?

Thank you,

Cody

Apple Trade In

Apple Trade-in Kit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.