Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Disconnecting ?

I have an Airpod model number A1523. It keeps disconnecting after being connected for few minutes.

I have tried this. I have an Iphone 11

• Reset Network settings
  • Disconnecting my Apple Watch
  • Resetting airpods
  • Resetting them while airpods were charging
  • Turning off the WIFI on my phone
  • Disconnecting Automatic ear detection
  • Choosing one airpod as microphone
  • Resetting my phone
  • cleaning the aipods
  • checking battery

None of these has fixed the issue.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 10:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 5:59 PM

You have tried all the obvious see-help points. It is time to contact Apple Support and get your devices checked.by Apple Service. If the fault occurs frequently the best option is probably a Genius Bar appointment at your nearest Apple Store (if this is practical), so you can demonstrate the problem with your iPhone and AirPods together. Remember the problem could be in the iPhone side rather than the AirPods side.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 5:59 PM in response to romy165

You have tried all the obvious see-help points. It is time to contact Apple Support and get your devices checked.by Apple Service. If the fault occurs frequently the best option is probably a Genius Bar appointment at your nearest Apple Store (if this is practical), so you can demonstrate the problem with your iPhone and AirPods together. Remember the problem could be in the iPhone side rather than the AirPods side.

Airpods Disconnecting ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.