Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SIM

I am trying to switch from iPhone 7 to 13. Just realized my SIM card doesn’t fit into the new SIM tray on 13. What do I need to do? Thanks.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 5:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 5:53 PM

iPhone 7 and iPhone 13 use the same size sim cards. However, you shouldn't use the sim card from an iPhone 7 in an iPhone 13 anyway. If you want to use a physical sim card, you'll want to get a new one from your carrier which has been provisioned for 5G service. You don't actually have to use a physical sim card in an iPhone 13. You can contact your cellular provider and as long as they support eSim, they can set up your phone number on your new phone without a sim card at all.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 5:53 PM in response to Yukicks

iPhone 7 and iPhone 13 use the same size sim cards. However, you shouldn't use the sim card from an iPhone 7 in an iPhone 13 anyway. If you want to use a physical sim card, you'll want to get a new one from your carrier which has been provisioned for 5G service. You don't actually have to use a physical sim card in an iPhone 13. You can contact your cellular provider and as long as they support eSim, they can set up your phone number on your new phone without a sim card at all.

SIM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.