Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Randomly Restart Automatically

My iPhone 6s 64 GB randomly restart while using in 4,5 minutes, its very irritating, I updated iOS 15.1 and reset all settings, erase all, start as a new phone but still hav same issue, please help..

iPhone 6s

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 9:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 9:44 PM

The first thought that comes to mind is the age of the iPhone and its battery condition. You may have a poor battery condition which cannot provide sufficient power for peak performance. What is the Battery Health of your iPhone? Open Settings Battery Battery Health and let us know which percentage you see for Maximum Capacity. Also note what is written under Peak Performance. If your battery's Maximum Capacity shows a value of 80% or less, then it has gone through its lifecycle and therefore should be replaced, according to Apple.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 9:44 PM in response to LordBhupender

The first thought that comes to mind is the age of the iPhone and its battery condition. You may have a poor battery condition which cannot provide sufficient power for peak performance. What is the Battery Health of your iPhone? Open Settings Battery Battery Health and let us know which percentage you see for Maximum Capacity. Also note what is written under Peak Performance. If your battery's Maximum Capacity shows a value of 80% or less, then it has gone through its lifecycle and therefore should be replaced, according to Apple.

Axel F.

Nov 2, 2021 10:05 PM in response to LordBhupender

LordBhupender Said:

"Randomly Restart Automatically: My iPhone 6s 64 GB randomly restart while using in 4,5 minutes, its very irritating, I updated iOS 15.1 and reset all settings, erase all, start as a new phone but still hav same issue, please help.."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

Randomly Restart Automatically

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.