Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 cellular update failed

I have an iPhone 7 and it is showing no service for the cellular data and I cannot make phone calls, it started after I updated it to ios 15. I have tried connecting it to my mac and following the steps that apple support but nothing is happening

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 12:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 12:16 AM

WeepingMonk Said:

"Iphone 7 cellular update failed: I have an iPhone 7 and it is showing no service for the cellular data[...]"

-------

Visit this Link: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier as they are the one who provide your with the service of Cellular.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 12:16 AM in response to WeepingMonk

WeepingMonk Said:

"Iphone 7 cellular update failed: I have an iPhone 7 and it is showing no service for the cellular data[...]"

-------

Visit this Link: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier as they are the one who provide your with the service of Cellular.

Iphone 7 cellular update failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.