Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Received an email from Service Apple on 3/11/21 stating that I made a purchase for 29:98 dollars on App Store in Feb 2021. I DID NOT. order no MM8Q22D70D. Gives a link to cancel. Obviously, dubious about clicking on a link. Please advise.

Received an email from Service Apple on 3/11/21 stating that I made a purchase on AppStore in February 2021 for 29.98 Dollars. I did NOT. advising to click on cancel if this was not me. Not happy to click on link. Please Advise.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 3:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 3:56 AM

Sounds dubious. You are right not to click on the link. You can check this by going to https://reportaproblem.apple.com/?s=6 which shows your recent purchases. If necessary you can select 'Request a refund' from the menu in the page

1 reply

Received an email from Service Apple on 3/11/21 stating that I made a purchase for 29:98 dollars on App Store in Feb 2021. I DID NOT. order no MM8Q22D70D. Gives a link to cancel. Obviously, dubious about clicking on a link. Please advise.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.