Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will an US Purchased Apple Watch S7 GPS Only Work in India?

Hi guys,

One friend of mine purchased a GPS Only Series 7 Apple Watch for me from US to work with my iPhone 12 that I purchased in India. Will the watch work with all functionalities?

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 6:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 8:33 AM

Hello there avirayiOS,

Thanks for posting here on the Apple Support Communities! This is a place where other Apple users can submit questions or respond to others to help lend a hand. Let's take a closer look as we do our best to provide some additional insight.

We understand you had some questions about using products together that were originally purchased in different countries. In this case, as long as this isn't a cellular model Apple Watch, it should support everything else normally supported in the same country it's used in.

You can see what features will be supported in a specific region here: watchOS Feature Availability

We hope this helps get you pointed in the right direction.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 8:33 AM in response to avirayiOS

Hello there avirayiOS,

Thanks for posting here on the Apple Support Communities! This is a place where other Apple users can submit questions or respond to others to help lend a hand. Let's take a closer look as we do our best to provide some additional insight.

We understand you had some questions about using products together that were originally purchased in different countries. In this case, as long as this isn't a cellular model Apple Watch, it should support everything else normally supported in the same country it's used in.

You can see what features will be supported in a specific region here: watchOS Feature Availability

We hope this helps get you pointed in the right direction.

Take care.

Will an US Purchased Apple Watch S7 GPS Only Work in India?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.