Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't log in to the App Store

So I'm new to apple, and I created my Apple ID, but when I go to the app store and try to log in, a message appears that says "This Apple ID has not yet been used with the App Store." So I click in "Review" and I start it starts loading, but then another message appears that says "Please enter your Apple ID and password to create an iTunes Store account from your existing Apple ID, so I put my account and password again, and it brings me back to the first message "This Apple ID has not yet been used with the App Store." And then I get stuck in the same loop. Can somebody help me?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 9:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 10:29 AM

Hi JuanI_R,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble reviewing the terms and conditions for the App Store. We’re happy to help.

If you haven’t already, restart your device before trying again.

Then, follow the steps here: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 10:29 AM in response to JuanI_R

Hi JuanI_R,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble reviewing the terms and conditions for the App Store. We’re happy to help.

If you haven’t already, restart your device before trying again.

Then, follow the steps here: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support.

Take care.

Can't log in to the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.