You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods assembled is Vietnam vs China

Quick question: is there are difference between AirPods assembled vs Vietnam vs china! Because I tried out both! I didn’t buy both, another family has a version made is Vietnam! For some reason, the ones assembled in Vietnam feel way more comfortable than the china ones! Am I crazy, or has anyone else experienced kind experienced this feeling?

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 5:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 6:56 PM

When you said no to the second question, do you mean that I am not crazy or that there is no feeling difference when in ear? I am just kind of confused

3 replies

Dec 15, 2021 6:53 AM in response to 17001005

I was eagerly waiting for Airpods 3 launch and ordered them via Apple Store online when released which are made in china. For very few days use I did not feel comfortable even the sound quality was very flat as well my ears pained like ****. Returned them and I have ordered new pair in amazon recently just to give another try and the airpods I received which are made in vietnam. I feel way comfortable and no ear pain even after long time usage. even the sound quality is way better than made in china airpods 3. I was surprised what would be the changes made in vietnam airpods 3. I am finally happy and enjoying using them every day.

AirPods assembled is Vietnam vs China

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.