Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 12 pro freezing up and flashing pink

A few minutes ago my seven month old iphone 12 pro seized up while I was scrolling on twitter with pink pixels everywhere and then restarted it self. It has also been not allowing me to go into my imessage and in order to open the app I have to restart my phone (not sure if this issue is relevant or related). I was wondering what prompted this issue and what apple will do about it if i brought it to their store. (this isn’t my photo but this is what it looked like)

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 6:16 PM

Good questions, however I do not have answers for you. I do have a recommendation for you and that is to get your iPhone examined at the Apple Store and have them run diagnostics on your iPhone. You purchased your iPhone 12 Pro seven months ago and it should still be under Apple's 1YR Limited Warranty. Take advantage of that warranty and have it checked out.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 6:16 PM in response to armanie69

Good questions, however I do not have answers for you. I do have a recommendation for you and that is to get your iPhone examined at the Apple Store and have them run diagnostics on your iPhone. You purchased your iPhone 12 Pro seven months ago and it should still be under Apple's 1YR Limited Warranty. Take advantage of that warranty and have it checked out.

Axel F.

iphone 12 pro freezing up and flashing pink

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.