Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello

I connect my Apple TV to my house TV but my phone don’t see on AirPlay the Apple TV

Apple TV

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 7:31 AM

If you try this again without the YouTube app involved, such as AirPlay from a YouTube video from within Safari, or from some other local not-the-YouTube app, does that work? (Is this specific to one app, or to all apps? If limited to one app, check with the app support folks for that app.)

Last step in that previous link (above) is this one: If you still can’t use AirPlay after trying these steps, contact Apple Support.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 7:31 AM in response to lesynchik

If you try this again without the YouTube app involved, such as AirPlay from a YouTube video from within Safari, or from some other local not-the-YouTube app, does that work? (Is this specific to one app, or to all apps? If limited to one app, check with the app support folks for that app.)

Last step in that previous link (above) is this one: If you still can’t use AirPlay after trying these steps, contact Apple Support.

Hello

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.