Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s touch screen freezes

I have iphone 6s . Sometimes Its touch automatically freeze only volume or power button work . What should i do to get rid of this problem???

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 4:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 4:21 AM

See if it is a temporary glitch, performing a "forced" restart with these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple

Support

If th issue persists, contact Apple Support using this link:--> Get Support or make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 4:21 AM in response to momin289

See if it is a temporary glitch, performing a "forced" restart with these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple

Support

If th issue persists, contact Apple Support using this link:--> Get Support or make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Nov 4, 2021 8:54 AM in response to momin289

momin289 wrote: "yeah it has done the qualified technician i don’t know its genuine or repair bcz it is not showing the bettry health meassage ……."

If your iPhone is shutting down since the battery was changed, my guess is that the new battery is not genuine and/or was not installed correctly. The qualified technician should be happy to either correct his/her work for free or refund your money.

õ¿õ¬

Nov 5, 2021 4:24 AM in response to momin289

momin289 wrote: "It is not shutting down"

But you said that it is shutting down!

"sometimes its just freeze touch doesn’t work after restart it works"

And that started happening after the battery was replaced? ...As you said: "i don’t know its genuine", I suggest you ask "the qualified technician" if he/she used a genuine iPhone battery – because if it's not genuine, that may explain the symptoms you're seeing. By the way, we are not qualified technicians, so are unable to diagnose the symptoms you describe. Consult "the qualified technician" who replaced the battery.

õ¿õ¬

iPhone 6s touch screen freezes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.