Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting more than 1000 photos from iCloud

Hello. I apologize in advance for my bad English. I have a big problem and I couldn't find a solution for days. I have a total of more than 70,000 photos and videos with backups in my iCloud account. I want to delete all of these. I want to have a completely clean iCloud account. But I can delete up to 1000 photos from my browser. It will take me hours to delete them all. I'm not using a Mac. Can I handle this in other ways?

(only those who can find a solution to my question should answer)

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 9:04 AM

See the article Use iCloud Photos to store photos in iCloud - Apple Support

Stop using iCloud Photos on all your computers and devices

You can stop using iCloud Photos on all your Mac computers and devices and no longer share any items between them.

1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, click Apple ID , then click iCloud in the sidebar. 
  2. Click the Manage button, click Photos, then click “Turn off and Delete.” 
  3. WARNING: If you turn off iCloud Photos on all your devices, your photos and videos will be deleted from iCloud in 30 days, and you won’t be able to recover them, unless you click Undo Delete before that time.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 9:04 AM in response to uğurcanfromi̇zmir

See the article Use iCloud Photos to store photos in iCloud - Apple Support

Stop using iCloud Photos on all your computers and devices

You can stop using iCloud Photos on all your Mac computers and devices and no longer share any items between them.

1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, click Apple ID , then click iCloud in the sidebar. 
  2. Click the Manage button, click Photos, then click “Turn off and Delete.” 
  3. WARNING: If you turn off iCloud Photos on all your devices, your photos and videos will be deleted from iCloud in 30 days, and you won’t be able to recover them, unless you click Undo Delete before that time.

Deleting more than 1000 photos from iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.