Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there macbook pro 2021 available for shopping at dubai mall apple store or do I need to buy it online?

Is there macbook pro 2021 available for shopping at dubai mall apple store or do I need to buy it online?

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 6:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 6:29 AM

hazencleverjr wrote:

This is a user to user support forum—

Use your google serach or the links below:

Find a Store - Apple

Apple - Find Locations

Dubai Mall - Apple Store

5 replies

Nov 4, 2021 8:16 AM in response to hazencleverjr

Some users like to configure their ideal MacBook Pro (as if they were going to order it online) then look at what the estimated delivery dates and methods would be, if they clicked the (Buy Now) button.

In the US, with many Apple-owned Stores, that tells you more about what to expect is available "off the shelf" and what needs to be ordered.

The current situation in my area in the US is that all newest MacBook Pro models are special order, with no in-store delivery of any of the new MacBook Pro models.

For contrast, I tried specifying an iPhone 12, and that can be picked up today at a store nearby, but not at the store in my city.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.