Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charge on credit card bill.

What was charged to APPLE.COM/BILL on my credit card on 9/18/21?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 6:07 PM

Lake-people wrote:

I just tried using the above. The instructions are not very helpful, and none of the charges on my last statement show up in the list.

See the following sections of If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

"If you still can't identify the charge"

and

"Contact Apple Support"

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 6:07 PM in response to Lake-people

Lake-people wrote:

I just tried using the above. The instructions are not very helpful, and none of the charges on my last statement show up in the list.

See the following sections of If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

"If you still can't identify the charge"

and

"Contact Apple Support"

Nov 4, 2021 4:54 PM in response to Lake-people

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Charge on credit card bill.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.