Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to get apple care

I am trying to purchase apple care for my iPhone 13 and it sends me an email and I have to click on the iOS diagnostic button and it doesn’t work !! Can you assist me please??

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 11:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 11:50 PM

Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

Buy an AppleCare plan

Most Apple devices come with a limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. If your device is eligible, you can buy an AppleCare+ plan or an AppleCare Protection Plan for additional coverage.

Buy an AppleCare plan online

Choose your Apple device for an AppleCare plan on our website:

Buy an AppleCare plan on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Open Settings.
    2. Tap General > About.
    3. Tap AppleCare+ Coverage Available and follow the onscreen instructions to choose and buy AppleCare+.

You might not see this option on your device depending on your country or region. Buy a plan online if you have an eligible device.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 11:50 PM in response to tracie04

Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

Buy an AppleCare plan

Most Apple devices come with a limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. If your device is eligible, you can buy an AppleCare+ plan or an AppleCare Protection Plan for additional coverage.

Buy an AppleCare plan online

Choose your Apple device for an AppleCare plan on our website:

Buy an AppleCare plan on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Open Settings.
    2. Tap General > About.
    3. Tap AppleCare+ Coverage Available and follow the onscreen instructions to choose and buy AppleCare+.

You might not see this option on your device depending on your country or region. Buy a plan online if you have an eligible device.

Nov 20, 2021 8:54 AM in response to tracie04

Hi,

Instead of trying to complete the purchase on mysupport.Apple.com, complete the agreement sale through your Device Settings > General > About > AppleCare Coverage Available.

This will run the diagnostics directly from within Settings vs redirecting to settings from the website. If you prefer the website, enter your phone number for the diagnostics text instead of your email address.

Trying to get apple care

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.