Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i add my credit card in apple wallet? Question for indian iphone?

I am user from india, i want to know if i can add credit card in apple wallet app, if yes how?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 10:35 AM

Hello vermarr231! Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you want to know if Apple Pay is available in India. We'd like to look into this with you to see how we can help. 

Great thinking to check Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet to find the answer for your question. 

It appears that Apple Pay is not available in India, according to the following resource from Apple: Countries and regions that support Apple Pay 

Make it a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2021 10:35 AM in response to vermarr231

Hello vermarr231! Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you want to know if Apple Pay is available in India. We'd like to look into this with you to see how we can help. 

Great thinking to check Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet to find the answer for your question. 

It appears that Apple Pay is not available in India, according to the following resource from Apple: Countries and regions that support Apple Pay 

Make it a great day!

Can i add my credit card in apple wallet? Question for indian iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.