Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My icloud has been has hacked and i can no longer sign out on my devices

Recently my second iCloud account has been hacked and I have my iPhone 11 and my Mac mini attached to it. I can no longer sign out from these devices. I've tried "forgot my password" but the two factors authentication phone number has also been changed. What can I do ? I still have my Mac mini receipt proving that the device is mine.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 10:57 AM

See the information in If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support including the following:

If you completed the steps above and think your account might still be compromised, contact Apple Support.

1 reply

My icloud has been has hacked and i can no longer sign out on my devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.