Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to switch audio from homepod mini to airpod

I want to listen to music on my air pods that is currently playing an my Homepod Mini. I cannot seem to make that happen. Is there a simple way to do this?

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 1:55 PM

I think your only option would be to have your iPhone in hand with your AirPods in your ears and then hand off the audio from the HomePod to the phone. See Play audio on HomePod using an iOS or iPadOS device - Apple Support. The hand off function should work in both directions, i.e. transfer what is playing on HomePod to your iPhone that isn't playing when you bring them together.

tt2

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2021 1:55 PM in response to shermanss

I think your only option would be to have your iPhone in hand with your AirPods in your ears and then hand off the audio from the HomePod to the phone. See Play audio on HomePod using an iOS or iPadOS device - Apple Support. The hand off function should work in both directions, i.e. transfer what is playing on HomePod to your iPhone that isn't playing when you bring them together.

tt2

how to switch audio from homepod mini to airpod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.