Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What’s app notification on Lock Screen doesn’t hide the details like name.

I am using iPhone XR , and the notifications on Lock Screen doesn’t hide the name even after setting it in the settings. After I did little bit of searching I understood that this option isn’t available in this phone. I request you kindly update this on this model. I will writing Same complaint to Apple as well.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 9:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 11:22 PM

You are addressing this to another user and not to Apple in this forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, primarily for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

Select the appropriate feedback option 

Product Feedback

Website Feedback

Developer Feedback

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2021 11:22 PM in response to soumya261

You are addressing this to another user and not to Apple in this forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, primarily for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

Select the appropriate feedback option 

Product Feedback

Website Feedback

Developer Feedback

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.