Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Calendar

Somehow my calendar disappeared from my home screen. I can open it in the App store but it won't download to my iPhone. How do I get the calendar back?

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 12:27 AM

7 replies

Nov 6, 2021 12:35 AM in response to tututo5

Are you using iOS version 14/15? If, YES then you Calendar app is still on your iPhone and is located in the App Library. The App Library is the last home screen on your iPhone. You can get to it by continuing to SWIPE LEFT on your home screen until you reach it. Locate the Calendar app in the App Library. TOUCH and DRAG the Calendar app out of the App Library and on to your favorite part of the home screen.

Axel F.

Nov 6, 2021 2:17 PM in response to Axel Foley

Oh gosh, thank you for this information - it comes together with the solution above. I am running 14.8, so it should be simple to follow your suggestion -- well, hopefully. I'm fairly capable of moving around my laptop and the options I have that are presented. When working into the settings where I have to work in the network, not so much. I'm keeping a positive attitude.

iPhone Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.