Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch

Watch will not update after the latest phone update. I keep getting a message that I am not connected to internet. I tried to unpair but now can’t pair without running update. Any thoughts?

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 7:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 7:40 AM

Hello,

I had a Similiar problem with pairing my watch, as it needed to update first and kept getting the not connected to internet message, although I was connected to internet. I found out that it was the WIFI that I was connected to that was blocking it for some reason. I was on a campus WiFi that has some restrictions on it so I don’t know if that was the issue. So I just went out to the nearest store/restaurant and used their WiFi and it worked.

Hope that solution helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2021 7:40 AM in response to gennifer81

Hello,

I had a Similiar problem with pairing my watch, as it needed to update first and kept getting the not connected to internet message, although I was connected to internet. I found out that it was the WIFI that I was connected to that was blocking it for some reason. I was on a campus WiFi that has some restrictions on it so I don’t know if that was the issue. So I just went out to the nearest store/restaurant and used their WiFi and it worked.

Hope that solution helps!

Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.