Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have problem with my iTunes!!! I ask you to sort out this situation as soon as possible !!!

Hello. I have a problem.

I make, every month, a payment for icloud ($1.19). Today (6.11.2021 , at 12:27 ) I received an unknown payment, in the amount of $ 54.99, which they wanted to make for a reason I don't understand ... (the money was not withdrawn from my payment card due to lack of funds on the card)

I ask you to find out and figure out for what reason they want to withdraw not a little money from me ???

At the same time, I do not have any other subscriptions (except icloud), especially in the amount of $ 54.99!!!!!!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 10:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 11:09 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2021 11:09 AM in response to K00A

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

I have problem with my iTunes!!! I ask you to sort out this situation as soon as possible !!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.